New IT forum
22 May 2018, 03:57:02 am *
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

: MiraBox now in stock.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: New IT Customer Group  (Read 14914 times)

NewIT_Jo

• New IT customer
New IT Customer Group
« on: 18 November 2009, 04:31:04 pm »

We've added a new forum member group, called "New IT Customers". If you are a customer of New IT and you would like this title to show against your name, please follow one of these procedures:

* Send an e-mail to info@newit.co.uk from the account that you used to buy from us, and tell us your forum user name and the e-mail address that is associated with that user name.
    * Send a PM from your forum account to any of the Administrators, quoting the e-mail address that was associated with your purchase from us.

In both cases, use subject "Forum account status my-user-name" (replacing "my-user-name" with your user name, of course), if you include the serial number of your plug for verification, and ideally, a link to your forum account settings page.

Why would you want to show as a "New IT customer" on this board? Well, for one, New IT staff will know at a glance that you are "one of us", and you'll get a cute logo (displaying a SheevaPlug) beneath your user name. Look to the left here for an example.

youpaosee

Re: New IT Customer Group
« Reply #1 on: 31 March 2014, 08:37:34 am »

I appreciate that from the heart Your site has very good quality.
Pages: [1]