New IT forum
17 July 2018, 08:00:29 am *
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

: CubieBoard 2 and Cubietruck both now in stock.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Questions about Shipping  (Read 17489 times)

NewIT_Jason

• New IT Technical Staff
  • Administrator
Questions about Shipping
« on: 29 September 2009, 06:17:11 pm »

All prices include postage, packaging and insurance of the full purchase price. Within the UK, this is by Royal Mail and is the Next Day Special Delivery service. Outside the UK, this is normally by Royal Mail Airsure, again with full insurance of the purchase price. We may use other couriers for larger orders, but in all cases the full purchase price will be covered by insurance.

We pride ourselves on a prompt delivery service, and aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours, see below for cut off times:

* Monday - Friday orders received and funds cleared before 2pm will be despatched the same day.

* Orders placed and funds cleared after 2pm on Friday will be posted on the following Monday

Depending on which delivery service the purchaser has picked, will then give an estimated delivery time of between 1-2 days within the UK and 2-4 days for outside the UK. In the unlikely event that your package has not been delivered within 5 (within the UK) or 14 days (to other destinations) days please e-mail sales@newit.co.uk with the relevant order reference for us to pursue.

Outside the UK, the cost of shipping is shown as an additional item, once you have visited the checkout. You can also use the "Estimate Shipping" button. The shop does not offer choices as to the non-UK shipping methods, but we can quote you for collection (if you have an account with a courier, for example), or alternative delivery methods. please contact sales@newit.co.uk with your requirements, or for further details.
« Last Edit: 15 March 2010, 03:14:06 pm by NewIT_Jason »

massyas

Re: Questions about Shipping
« Reply #1 on: 13 January 2012, 08:20:39 pm »

Hello,

Sorry to post here if it is not the right place.
I ordered a Sheeva Plug PSU on November 27th and I didn't get any news since this date. I only got the mail with order ID.
Is there any problem with the order ? or maybe you d'ont have any more in stock.
Could you please give me an answer about this order ?

Best Regards,
Guillaume

NewIT_Jason

• New IT Technical Staff
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 14 January 2012, 12:48:11 pm »

Hi can you email info@newit.co.uk with the order number and we will look into this for you.

massyas

« Reply #3 on: 14 January 2012, 02:10:03 pm »

Thanks for this quick answer.
I have just sent you an email.
Best regards.
Pages: [1]