New IT forum
26 June 2022, 06:14:38 pm *
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

: GertDuino now in stock.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Printing from the remote desktop  (Read 4270 times)

itbafflesme

Printing from the remote desktop
« on: 10 December 2012, 02:49:38 pm »

Hi everyone, not only am I a newit virgin, but I am also a technoretard so please keep that in mind when and if you desire to reply, the best way to work out how to reply is imagine you are talking to a 3 year old....elephant....in swahili....over the phone.....with a hangover.......and swollen lips. Imaging how much time and patience that will take... yup thats me.

Recently I activated a cloud server through my remote desk top so that myself and a collegue could share files etc, up until last week all appeared to be going swimmingly but then for some unknown reason she stopped being able to print. Everything loads as if its about to print but then the print just hangs in the print queue with an error message. We have been told it is nothing to do with the cloud based server and is something to do with us.

I am more than willing to provide any further information that may be required.

Please help!!!

NewIT_Malcolm

• Administrator
Re: Printing from the remote desktop
« Reply #1 on: 10 December 2012, 02:59:36 pm »

Well taking your description of yourself into account can I start by asking you to check to have paper in the Printer.

itbafflesme

Re: Printing from the remote desktop
« Reply #2 on: 10 December 2012, 03:09:40 pm »

Next you will be asking me to turn it off and back on again!

Any other little gems that I could try?
Pages: [1]