New IT forum
26 June 2022, 05:09:09 pm *
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

: CubieBoard 2 and Cubietruck both now in stock.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Christmas Despatches  (Read 4779 times)

NewIT_Jason

• New IT Technical Staff
  • Administrator
Christmas Despatches
« on: 22 December 2012, 09:17:56 am »

The last despatch of orders will be Monday 24th December, so if you order before 10am on the 24th – your order will be despatched on that day.

The next despatch after this will be on Wednesday the 27th December, if you order before 2pm on the 27th – your order will be despatched on that day. And after that it will be on Friday the 29th December, if you order before 2pm on the 29th – your order will be despatched on that day.

The first despatch of the New Year will be on Wednesday the 2nd January, again if you order before 2pm on the 2nd – your order will be despatched on that day.

We would like to wish all our customer and friends a Merry Christmas and a happy 2013  :)

Stevo

Re: Christmas Despatches
« Reply #1 on: 31 December 2012, 12:24:20 pm »

Hi,

I placed an order (ID 10718) on 8 December.

I received an email from you on 10 December advising it had been shipped but to date I have received no package.

I have liaised with Royal Mail on 19 December and 24 December and they have no record of the Tracking ID I was provided, they suggested this usually happens when a package has not been passed to them.

I have emailed several times (19 December, 23 December and 24 December) with no reply so thought I'd register and see if I can get any response this way.  If not I'll try once more by phone then begin liaising with my bank as money has been taken with no goods provided.

Regards,
Steve.

NewIT_Jason

• New IT Technical Staff
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 01 January 2013, 09:05:38 am »

Hi Steve

Apologies for you not receiving a reply to your emails, i am in the office tomorrow, so i will look into this and contact Royal Mail.

Stevo

« Reply #3 on: 03 January 2013, 10:14:42 pm »

Thanks for reply and email Jason, hopefully Royal Mail will be successful next time, looking forward to receiving item and ordered some more stuff. :)
Pages: [1]